Vendor’s Terms and Conditions
LocalChefClub is an e-commerce platform where you can sell your culinary creations directly to customers around the world. Our objective is to ensure both you and your customers have a positive experience on LocalChefClub. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a vendor.
For distributors and wholesalers (stores managed by LocalChefClub):
If you are a distributor or a wholesaler, we can list your products on LocalChefClub.com through one of the stores managed by us. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the description of products you would like to list. We will work with on the details on a case by case basis.
For independent vendors (stores managed by vendors):
LocalChefClub is FREE for stores managed by vendors. That’s right! NO FEES for virtual stores on our platform. Vendors are only responsible for Online Payment Processor Fees.
Keeping in mind these basic requirements will set you up for success on LocalChefClub.
At LocalChefClub, we strive to bring unique products to our customers, products they may not find at local supermarkets. Customers visit LocalChefClub to buy products that are locally and sustainably produced.
- We encourage you to share your stories and passions with the customers
- Describe people and processes involved in making the product.
- Explain to customers, accurately, where the ingredients come from.
- Use your own photographs or video content —not stock photos, artistic renderings, or photos used by other sellers or sites.
Your store represents you and your business to the LocalChefClub community. It is crucial that your items and your store are honestly and accurately represented.
By selling on LocalChefClub, you agree that you will:
- Provide honest, accurate information in your About Section.
- Honor LocalChefClub policies as well as your own Store Policy.
- Ensure your store content including texts, pictures or videos used to represent yourself, your store or your listings, abide by LocalChefClub’s policies.
- Accurately represent your items in listings and listing photos.
By listing a product for sale on LocalChefClub you understand and agree that you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the products and food you list for sale, including any required labels and warnings. LocalChefClub assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labeling, or content of your listings.
To be successful as a vendor, you need to provide great customer service.
By selling on LocalChefClub, you agree to:
- Honor your shipping and processing fees and times.
- Respond to all messages and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Adhere to the commitments you make in your shop policies.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you can’t reach a resolution, LocalChefClub can help.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the orders.
- Store are responsible for online payment processor fees.
- We encourage participating stores to offer free shipping within 5 miles radius of their physical address.